Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Operation of a variety of CNC machine tools, Fanuc /Siemens controls.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Read and Interpret CNC programs.
- Download, edit (if required), and archive CNC programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate tooling.
- Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate cutting conditions.
- Inspection and recording of all relevant dimensions.
- Completion of all documentation and labour bookings.
- Demonstrate engagement with other Team Members where applicable.
- Maintain a high level of personal discipline in the area of timekeeping, work performance and general conduct.
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping in the production area at all times.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management.
- Demonstrable experience of operation of similar CNC machinery
- Demonstrable experience of understanding CNC programs, and edit capability.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable experience of engineering drawings and specifications.
- Demonstrable experience of using a broad range of inspection equipment and quality standards.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas product and specification.
- Capability to select and utilise appropriate tooling.
- Demonstrable capability to identify and solve problems.
- Good communications skills
- Good Team Player
- Training will be provided where applicable
Please forward an updated CV to Recruitment@krg-engservices.com